Sunday, June 17, 2007

A new buffer to September; join me!

Ah yes, but before I forget, let me say that I've got a slight change of plan when I get back to San Francisco, late July. I was previously planning on moving out of my place at the end of that month, which only gave me 10 days to find someplace new! But my roommate and I formulated a much better strategy that will have me staying put through August.

That is, he is still moving to NYC at the end of July, but I'll stay on for another month to give me a bit more of a buffer. And so we'll need a subletter for August. And I'll have my moving date moving to August 31 or thereabouts. Any referrals for either - especially the latter need of new apartment (with cool roommates) - are greatly appreciated; all previous offers of reciprocation still stand!

1 comment:

jasembera said...

tell us about your use of the language, and how useless it is now that you are there. or how useful. the slant is up to you.

glad to hear you are safe out and over there. more from you, please.