Friday, August 8, 2008

Nelly: you know it's the right thing to do.

Yeah, yeah.. you know, and I know (even though it was just officially announced today): "MEZZANINE and Ankh Marketing present"..

Um, Nelly, at Mezzanine on September 13th.

Want to go?

Doors at 9am; the shizz is $40 for General Admission (GA), or $55 for tha' VIP (which, at this point, I admit: I'm not sure what "VIP" means in terms of experience, but, still: I'm interested in it, given the high price for GA anyway).

Tickets go on sale tomorrow (here), but I'm out of town for the weekend (doing that climbing thing); if tickets aren't sold out come Monday, I'm going to buy a pair.. and convince someone that gettin' silly to some pophop on a rad Saturday night is the right thing to do.

You know it's the right thing to do.

Oh.. plus free movie night is back at The Independent this Monday night with Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. Check it; if we're lucky, there will be some way to incorporate a bit of the Wilson Phillips (video) in this sequel.. just like in the original, for reals (video). Ah.. to dream!

No comments: