Friday, August 29, 2008

It's getting hot in herre; or is it me?

Yeah -- I can't deny it: I'm goofing off tonight (and totally chillin' in my room, weekend-style, interleaving music searches with random videos on youtube.

Ok, ok.. you're asking: what's in it for me (this "goofing off" by this blog kid)? Well, the benefit of my low-keyness for you -- for you! -- is that I've dug up Tiga's version of "Hot In Herre" (video). Turn that BASS up!

And, besides any low-frequency delight this track embodies, the video reminds me of the power of puppets!! (even as my most recent *real* exposure is via "The Long Christmas Ride Home", performed at The Magic Theater in 2006). But also -- and more specifically (and yeah!) -- dog puppets are universally funny/cool. haha.

In any case, if you haven't seen the original of "Hot in Herre" (by Nelly), check it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Also: I was a fan of Stone Brewing's 11th Anniversary Ale when it first came out, but this Black Imperial IPA still rocks today, a year later. And I think I've got two or three more bombers stashed in the apartment somewhere. Ohhhh -- the power of planning ahead!

Hmmm.. I think I'm overdue for an update to my "Top XX Beers", huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric,
What's up man. This is Dave from drunkenpolack.com. I can easily get you Southern Tier or Victory brews. I'm looking for stuff from Russian River, Lost Abbey, Deschutes, etc. If you know any other fantastic stuff let me know. Let me know what you are looking for and I'll gladly look.

Eric said...

Hi Dave,

I emailed you separately, but just to follow-up here, I'm down to do some tradin'; I can get a lot of stuff off your request list, so if you have particular ones your especially interested in, let me know. Talk soon..