Thursday, September 27, 2007

I knew 10 would become 15

While I'm not going to take any beers off my original top-tenner (I can't - they are still all delicious!), let me add a few more to my list of favorites:

11. Lagunitas Brewing - Imperial Red
12. Flying Dog Brewing - Gonzo Imperial Porter
13. Avery Brewing - The Maharaja Imperial IPA (2007)
14. Avery Brewing - Hog Heaven Barley Wine
15. Anderson Valley Brewing - Boont ESB

And some new brews I'm looking forward to:
X1. Pyramid Brewing - Imperial Hefeweizen
X2. Stone Brewing - 11th Anniversary Ale

I knew 10 would become 15; let 15 become 20! And I still take recommendations (and if you want to buy me a drink, then buy me a drink!).

UPDATE: (did you even see the original posting?). I'd also like to put up Stone's 11th Anniversary Ale as #16 (if I forget when I post 16 - ??, let me know)..

No comments: