Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Beer by BART

While I certainly have my list of favorite beer places here in San Francisco (which I frequent, um, frequently), the Beer by BART website gives me reason to expand my drinking grounds and explore craft breweries and pubs all over the Bay Area:

Beer by BART (http://beerbybart.com/)

The site provides a list of great beer places near BART stations, along with directions to and some brief notes about each destination. You'll also find a simple icon system that quickly lets you know how far you'll need to walk (or bus) to quench your thirst.

While Beer by BART definitely leaves some room for improvement in terms of user interface and layout, it's helpful enough to get you inspired to hunt some tasty new brews; I'm glad I came across it. And if you're looking for a travel partner (on ye olde public transportation), let me know!

No comments: