Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Breathe in the Disco Dust

When I'm looking for fresh music, the Disco Belle and Big Stereo blogs never fail me. But it's nice to have new options, to have more eyes and ears out there on the scene (it's small, but it's big, you know?).. so, lucky for me I got a great tip from a friend a couple of months ago that led me to:

Disco Dust! (http://discodust.blogspot.com/).

It's consistent enough and non-overlappy enough (with other blogs) that it's now part of my regular music hunt roundup. In fact, I even just put a link to it on the "Aural Delites" sidebar menu for easy access. Check it out for yourself; it's full of those dancey rock bangers that I'm always babbling about; download a few and maybe we can have a conversation..

If you're not sure where to start, might I recommend:

1. Shazam - Pool Party (Feb. 13, 2008)
2. Pnau feat. Ladyhawk - Embrace (Jan. 31, 2008)
3. Das Pop - Fool for Love (Sebastian Remix) (Oct. 29, 2007)
4. Futurecop! - Transformers (Oct. 16, 2007)

No comments: