Friday, August 3, 2007

Getting geared up for lap time

Earlier this afternoon, SF public pool locker room:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ME: Hi David.
Older Guy (OG): Eric, right? Haven't seen you in awhile; how's it going?

(at this point, we're just standing around in our shorty bathing suits, getting geared up for lap time; I'm closing up my locker)

ME: Can't complain; things are pretty good. How about you?
OG: Good, good. Hey, you're looking buff. You lifting some weights?
ME: I, uhh; um, no. No. I've probably gained weight this past month, drinking lots of beers and all that.
OG: Nah, looks good; you're lifting weights.
ME: Uh, hahaha; thanks man.
OG: See you in the pool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just sayin' you meet the nicest people at the pool. haha.

1 comment:

jasembera said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahhaah. super super sweet. aaaaaaaaahahahha