Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mixtapes for new kettle selection

In between episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm, icing my damaged (body) parts.. and making Chipotle Smashed Sweet Potatoes (it's pretty good), I've been playing a few of those mixtapes that I sometimes namedrop in casual conversation. Yeah, I've been playing them loud.. and, I guess, doing some approximation of dancing at my desk chair and/or on the floor. haha.

Here are my favorites; check them out:

1. Top Billin - Megamix Vol. 8
2. Djuna Barnes - Urbanizer mix
3. Crimp Yr Hair DJs - Eyeball & Chainsaw Mix

and.. still top dog:

4. Sam Sparro - Songs Not Bombs


Ok.. time to attend to another pot of tea. Ah, that reminds me, the handle of my ancient (but beloved) stovetop kettle broke the other day, so we've upgraded to modern times. It's amazing that sometimes it's the simple things in life that can be the most pleasing; drink up!

No comments: