Friday, May 30, 2008

Packing Peanuts Go Crazy

Man, I've been listening to A LOT of music lately.. all (ok, mostly) in the name of finishing a mix CD inspired by the Fred Falke remix of Golden Cage; I've said as much before. And, it's finally done! Well, I've got a bit of work to do with respect to the actual, um, CD production (i.e. burning, drawing out the CD art and tracklists, some minor packaging), but the search for songs and work of organizing them is over. Whew!

Most of the links in the tracklist below are to blog posts where you can download the song (and read a little about how hype they are - haha); but if I could find them, I linked to its music video instead (but given the fact that most of the tracks are hot off the digital presses, I couldn't find too many videos). Check it:

"Packing Peanuts Go Crazy"

01. Fool for Love (SebastiAn Remix) - Das Pop (blog)
02. Our Time - Ocelot (blog)
03. 5 Feet of Snow (Miami Horror Remix) - The Dirty Secrets (blog)
04. Ask the DJ (Ocelot Express 4 Hour Remix) - Mr. Hudson (blog)
05. Bizarre Love Triangle - Computer Club (blog)
06. Bonafied Lovin' - Chromeo (video)
07. Pogo - Digitalism (video)
08. Out There on the Ice - Cut Copy (blog)
09. I Can Cook (Miami Horror Remix) - Grafton Primary (blog)
10. Lights and Music (Moulinex Remix) - Cut Copy (blog)
11. I Want Your Soul - Armand Van Helden (video)
12. Det Snurrar I Min Skalle - Familijen (video)
13. Golden Cage (Fred Falke Remix) - The Whitest Boy Alive (blog)
14. In Love with You (Alan Braxe Remix) - The Paradise (blog)
15. Digital Love - Wonky Pop Allstars (blog)


Let me know what you think. In my *ahem* humble opinion, it's a great way to start your night: a few bangers that slowly work themselves (and you too - you're along for the ride) into pure aural ecstasy, so dancey. haha.

Yeah, so, turn it up!; and onwards to the weekend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps. If you do end up with one of my homemade CDs in your hands, you'll note some of the songs are *slightly* different than the original mp3s you might have downloaded somewhere; I've been known to cut a few superfluous beats, most likely because of a too-long intro or outro.

No comments: