Monday, November 5, 2007

Indulge in the Electrosexual

The frequency of dope new music coming out - or at least being accessible to me - seems to be increasing lately; and my number one source these days continues to be the Discodelle blog. I did some catching up this weekend on their site, musically that is, and they've got a slew of mad mixes posted; I downloaded every last one I could get my hands on. My new hard drive done be empty of music; and I know it does not have to be this way.

While there are a couple that stand out, including the Rebellion mix by DJ Excel and the 4OREVER mix by DJ Mykal, the one that really does it for me is the Electrosexual mix from Hey Champ DJs, posted on October 22nd, 2007. Check this track list:

1. Hey Champ DJs - Champ Intro
2. SebastiAn - Ross Ross Ross
3. MSTRKRFT - Street Justice
4. Postive Force/Prince - We’ve Got the Funk (HCDJs edit)/sexy Dancer
5. Kavinsky - Testarossa (SebastiAn remix)
6. Hey Champ DJs - In the White City
7. The Rapture - Get Myself Into It (SebastiAn remix)
8. Alan Braxe & Kris Menace - Lumberjack
9. Scenario Rock - Both Gotta Move On (HCDJs remix)
10. Alan Braxe & Fred Falke/Chic - Palladium/Everybody Dance
11. Fred Falke/Les Rhythmes Digitalis - Omega Man/Dreamin’
12. Hall & Oates - Out of Touch
13. Justice - New Jack
14. Air/Midnight Juggernatus - Sexy Boy/Road to Recovery
15. TEPR - Minuit Jacuzzi (DatA remix)
16. Soulwax - Krack (Nite Version)

Basically, you can't go wrong unless you're not listening to anything at all.

No comments: