Thursday, May 3, 2007

Do you remember your first time?

There is something in the air, momnocles and popsicles!
How appropriate?, I mean. It's a full moon and all..

Like the magic of stars giving birth (so cute!), the voodoo of Vic Chesnutt has somehow accelerated the gravity factors in my room to ten times the norm, or sometimes to twenty or more - variable on the chord in play and the amount of swoon in his voice at any given moment. The exact formula is complicated, with archaic and squiggly symbols portending a life without feathers-as-we-know-them, but, for now, creating an aggregate environs of squishy warmth and flowering nostalgia, worthy of the most gracious of grandmas and, by association, the most loving of how-are-ya's. Don't ask me where is which! Or do you dare as much?

Doing - and remembering - your first time: I'd like to ask you about it.

Yes I've got a hankering; my head - IS - SO - HEAvy. I find it resting in the soft nest of my sweatshirt-covered arms: on the desk, on the bed, so-low; sometimes I end up fainted, and flat-out on the floor. I could, or rather, I would, let my chest do the same, if I was a bit more ambitious. Or flexible, next to a good woman (it's worth it!); my hair gets so lopsided in this position. Do you care, ma soeur? Or, again, do you dare?

Do you remember the snowballs rapping at your window?

Later (or earlier?): Find yourself bare and bounding through warm and well-groomed fields of the softest of grasses (please! - otherwise, ouch!) with full-frontal and inspired flair.. and there we go (again) - imagining these pleasant pictographs could illustrate an interesting storybook for the masses; regardless, get on in this crackerjack bandwagon. And please allow me to extend my capricious felicitous-ness; the full moon makes me do craaazy things. But it IS your well-being I'm concerned with and about! That's right, I know my intentions are betrayed by my prepositional choices, so never mind the voices echoing blasphemous and cantankerous phrases; these words - again, forget any lack-of-gravity (which is impossible - it's 10 times the norm!) - these SPECIFIC words become maniac-ical weapons of the wannabe elite. It's a hard and biting life (to think about the other), but it's immediate, and it's right, and it's just.

And oh-so-doable - yes; it could be so very YEs! Well, at the least, it is just so.. very.. very.. something.

So where does that leave us? If you must, buy into the frisky business of all-natural trust and musk - both are RAINING DOWN from above - and soaking the sheer fabric of our dear and tightly-wound existence with a nomad's idea of tough love: it's all wet. What's my NAME? What's my NAME? What's my name?

Still, it's a fine mess to find this coincidence of intention - and LUST - rolling around my mind and - it's escaping! - towards yours through capillary action (and, of course, through electronic media transmission). But that's not so bad, is it? Although - yes, still further - I can imagine it IS frustrating to find yourself surrounded by the applied arrogance and flagrant fragrance of another planet: a foreign scent - YES! - but somehow it is appealing - IT IS APPEALING - and you can make a meal of it, despite it's (non-intentional) high-flalootin' and mouth-shootin'-off nature. In short, I'm not trying to sell you something. Maybe my linguistics are imperfectly applied, inciting blind riots of confusion and restoring the original gravity of my room, despite the intelligent pull of the full moon that should implicate otherwise. Could be. But, really, I'm jus' sayin' how-you-doin', be it in more words and bombastic proclamations than truly sufficient to please the wanton senses of the average human person.

But - HEY - heyheyhey: you're not average (yo).

In other words, the concern and redolence is real.. breathe it IN! Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; and breathe. Breathe; do it, ad infinitum. For reals. But don't just take my word for it; a million trillion wouldn't have it any other way.

So how was it? I'm still left wondering..

No comments: