Saturday, May 12, 2007

Who am I to regulate a dancefloor?

Whoa! Just got turned on to the Disco Belle blog; thanks Kyla!

http://www.discobelle.net/

Click over there (well, maybe new-tab it), clear some dancing space, turn them computer speakers on - start at a medium amplitude, then double and triple as necessary - then press that big ol' PLAY button on the Digitalism Pogo video posted May 12th, 2007 (i.e. today). Stand and dance; stand and deliver..

Yes, I'm counting on you to enjoy yourself..

Beyond this first taste you'll find more disco-tinged and fabulously-dancey music than you can shake your stick at, dancefloor loads of "sceney" news, as well as links to download the singles and massive party mixes that drive all this modern devotion. And if you do get yourself all worked up, musically or otherwise, I will, in general, tell you to point your stick away from me. Still, I can appreciate the phenomenon. Who am I to regulate a dancefloor? haha.

No comments: