Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Premature ejacu-Maison

Well, this is old news if you follow those crazy discodancey blogs, but Kitsune is coming out with their 4th compilation CD, Kitsune Maison 4 - a June 11th release. I won't be in town at the time, or else I'd delay this blog posting until that mo'-nice Monday; I have the discipline to appreciate a bit of delayed gratification (literary reference: "Do you remember your first time?" coming out on a full moon - via email, anyway; that little ditty was posted here one day later). Ok - no one noticed.

Yeah, I'm just saying that, for now, download the Kitsune Maison 4 sampler mix at Big Stereo or Disco Belle; the links are conveniently embedded not-so-subtly in this posting for you Where's-Waldo-types. And then look forward to the full-on fun of this tracklist; I'd like to dance with you:

Thieves Like Us - Drugs In My Body
Dragonette - I Get Around (Midnight Juggernauts remix)
Phones - Worryin’
Crystal Castles – Knights (Demo Version)
The Whip - Divebomb (short edit)
Riot In Belgium - La Musique (Adam Sky mix)
Hadouken ! - Tuning In (H! re- rub)
Feist - My Moon My Man (Boys Noize Classic mix)
Guns N’ Bombs - Crossover Appeal (radio edit)
Passions - Emergency (radio edit)
Numéro# - Hit Pop
Foals - Hummer
Punks Jump Up - Dance To Our Disco
Darkel - Be My Friend

For sure, I don't know half (ok: three-quarters) of these rockers (beyond scanning the aforementioned blogs-in-the-know), but that just goes to show my faith in the European music scene right now.. Digitalism, anyone? Say welcome to your new friends on the dancefloor; and don't say I didn't warn you..

No comments: